The flood state of affairs in Kerala continues to be grim as price reaches on the brink of 194. Over 3.14 100000 folks are emotional to relief camps across the state because the state is facing its worst arrive one hundred years with dams opened and every one rivers in spate.
On Saturday, PM Narendra Modi declared an extra grant of Rs five hundred large integer to Kerala, once holding a high-level meeting with Kerala CM Vijayan associated conducted an aerial survey of the flood-ravaged state.
With no quiet within the torrential precipitation, colleges are shut once major areas were inundated with water. Power provide, communication systems and distribution of water are discontinuous in varied components of the state. Train services are discontinuous and road transport services area unit in disarray with stretches of roads beneath the water.
Finacial help may be provided mistreatment the CM’s Distress Relief Fund (CMDRF). The donations area unit exempted from tax moreover as Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 2010.
How to contribute to CM’s Distress Relief Fund (CMDRF)
1. Contribution can be made directly by going to donation.cmdrf.kerala.gov.in
* The payment procedure is pretty simple, secure and easy
*Once you log on to the website, click on the donate menu and fill the Online Donation Form.
* Basic information like email Id, name and phone number need to be filled.
*It will then redirect you to a payment gateway page where you can pay through several payment options such as net banking, credit cards and debit cards. In some cases, before you reach the payment gateway, they may ask you to verify via captcha.
* Once the transaction is successful, you will get a payment success notification on the display a confirmation mail will be sent to your email address. This includes a certificate from the principal secretary (finance) as well as a 100 per cent tax exemption certificate.
2. Money can be contributed by cheque/DD or internet banking.
* In case you plan to send to mail a cheque/DD, you can address it to
The Principal Secretary (Finance) Treasurer,
Chief Minister’s Distress Relief Fund,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695001
3. Donate Online
If you choose to donate online via account then the account details are as follows:
Account number: 67319948232
Bank: State Bank of India
Branch: City branch, Thiruvananthapuram
IFS Code: SBIN0070028
Name of Donee: CMDRF
4. payment through the paytm app
* If you want to transfer money through the paytm app you can log onto your paytm account
* Then just click on to Kerala/Kodagu flood in menu option and just follow the onscreen instructions
* After everything is done You will see a Transaction successful page.